Adorable Daddy and Me Photo Session Ideas
Cute ways to capture the relationship between father and child.
A dad has such a special bond with his children and it started the very first moment he met them. If you’re looking to setup a daddy and me photo session with your photographer in order to capture this wonderful bond, below are a few ideas for perfectly capturing these memories.
1. Playtime. If there’s anything that dad’s do better than most, it’s playing games and having fun with their children. If they love being outside, capture them playing on the swing or enjoying a game of hide and seek. If they would prefer to be indoors, let them build a puzzle together or play with their favorite toys.
2. Snuggle up and relax. Get out a few blankets and books and have dad read to them on the floor or on a couch.
3. Get creative. Whether it’s making waffles in the kitchen or painting their next work of art, having the kids get creative with dad makes for some really memorable shots.
4. Dress to match. Why not get your child and their dad a matching outfit that they can wear and pose together in. This could be anything from a waistcoat and bowtie to super hero costumes.
5. Hugs and kisses. This is a great one for young children who love nothing more than to shower their dads with hugs and kisses. While this is a simple idea, it can make for some of the best photos.
6. Take a stroll. Find a pretty location such as a lake or a park where father and child can take a walk. Capture them walking hand in hand or have your child sit on dad’s shoulders.
7. Get close up. Close up, portrait shots of their faces are a beautiful way to capture the similarities between father and child.
When planning your daddy and me photo session, choose a setting that allows your children to feel comfortable and where they most enjoy spending time with their dad.
Looking for a Daddy and Me Photo Session?
If you're looking for a photographer for a daddy and me photo session in the Mountain Home, Arkansas area I would love to chat! You can get an instant quote on your session by clicking here.
If you like this blog, you may also like
I'm Michele McCoy, a family and wedding photographer in beautiful Mountain Home, Arkansas. I am also a blessed wife, mother of two sweet boys, nature enthusiast, and creative.
My passion for photography has grown over many years, from receiving my first disposable camera as a kid, to now capturing all those special moments in life within my own family and for my clients.
I have over 10+ years experience taking photos. My family and friends all told me that I should become a photographer. From there, I launched my business and found a mentor, an award winning photographer for 20+ years, to help me become the best photographer I could be.
Michele McCoy Photography
2045 Shadow Oaks Dr.
Mountain Home, AR 72653